The President of the European Patent Office, having regard to Rule 143(2) EPC, has decided as follows:
The following further entries will be made in the European Patent Register:
1. In case of patents, if the period for opposition expires without an opposition being filed: "No opposition filed"
2. If an error is corrected in the European patent specification: "Patent specification corrected on (date)"
3. Date of despatch of supplementary European search report
4. Date of despatch of first examination communication
5. Date of receipt of request for re-establishment of rights
6. Refusal of request for re-establishment of rights
7. Opponent's name, address and country of residence or principal place of business
8. Name and business address of opponent's representative
9. New documents coming to light after the European search report was drawn up
10. For international applications under the Patent Cooperation Treaty (PCT) for which the European Patent Office acts as designated Office:
- the international application number
- the international publication number
- the international publication date
11. Date of request for limitation or revocation of the European patent
12. In the case of item 11, requester's name, address and country of residence or principal place of business
13. Date of petition for review by the Enlarged Board of Appeal
14. In the case of item 13, petitioner's name, address and country of residence or principal place of business
15. File number of the petition for review
16. The date of refusal, withdrawal or deemed withdrawal of any divisional application, if this gives rise to the latter's non-publication
17. Date of despatch of the examining division’s first communication in respect of the earliest application for which such communication has been issued if this communication was issued before 1 April 2014[ 1 ]
18. Date of despatch of a communication from the examining division to which search results under Rule 164(2) EPC are annexed.
When this decision enters into force, the decisions of the President of the European Patent Office dated 14 October 2009, 9 December 2010 and 8 January 2014 concerning the information given in the European Patent Register (OJ EPO 2009, 598; OJ EPO 2011, 110 and OJ EPO 2014, A19) shall cease to have effect.
The decision shall enter into force on 1 November 2014.
Done at Munich, 15 July 2014
Date retrieved: 19 May 2021