The following further entries will be made in the European Patent Register:
1. If the patent's period for opposition expires without an opposition being filed: "No opposition filed"
2. If an error is corrected in the European patent specification: "Patent specification corrected on (date)"
3. Date of despatch of supplementary European search report
4. Date of despatch of first examination communication
5. Date of receipt of request for re-establishment of rights
6. Refusal of request for re-establishment of rights
7. Opponent's name, address and country of residence or principal place of business
8. Name and business address of opponent's representative
9. New documents coming to light after the European search report was drawn up
1 See Special edition No. 3, OJ EPO 2007, E.1.
10. For international applications under the Patent Cooperation Treaty (PCT) for which the European Patent Office acts as designated Office:
the international filing number the international publication number
the international publication date
11. Date of request for limitation or revocation of the European patent
12. Requester's name, address and country of residence or principal place of business
13. Date of petition for review by the Enlarged Board of Appeal
14. Petitioner's name, address and country of residence or principal place of business
15. File number of the petition for review.
16. The date of refusal, withdrawal or deemed withdrawal of any divisional application, if this gives rise to the latter's non-publication.
Changes to the content of the European Patent Register will be made in parallel to public online file inspection and the information made publicly available via Register Plus (see Notice from the European Patent Office dated 15 August 2006 concerning the inspection of files and online consultation of the European Patent Register, OJ EPO 2006, 535) and will no longer be announced separately.
When this decision enters into force, the decision of the President of the European Patent Office dated 12 July 2007 concerning the information given in the European Patent Register (Special edition No. 3, OJ EPO 2007, E.1) shall cease to have effect.
The decision shall enter into force on 14 October 2009 2.
Done at Munich, 14 October 2009
Alison BRIMELOW President
2 The new information under Article 1(16) will be given in the European Patent Register as from 1.4.2010.
Date retrieved: May 20, 2014